An Offer I Can't Refuse!

This is a cross-post from my main blog at wordpress:

Last Monday night, my husband purchased a drink for a newly agented author at a bar near our house. Furthermore, Mr. Kiddoc informed me this author was "a cute redhead."

But I am not the least bit jealous.

Because I am that newly agented author.

I am delighted to announce that I've accepted an offer of representation from Katie Boyle at Veritas Literary.

H. L. Dyer: Now With Agency Contract!

I'm so excited to be working with Katie, and can't wait to get The Edge of Memory out on submission!

I'll be working hard to make that happen, so if I seem uncharacteristically quiet on Trying to Do the Write Thing, you'll know why.

13 Responses
  1. Pam Calvert Says:

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!


  2. Isn't that wonderful. Agented. A magic word. Keep us posted on all things wonderful, and I'm sure there will be tons.

    Thanks for following The Write Game. Email me if you'd like to "talk" about guest blogging for me.

    Lee


  3. congrats again!!! I didn't know you had a blogger blog - very cute :D


  4. H. L. Dyer Says:

    Thanks, guys!

    Yes, Michelle, I have a blogger blog. And a livejournal blog, too, for that matter. They're not real blogs... just ways to make it easier to find my real blog.

    I try to cross post the highlights, though. ;)


  5. How exciting! Congratulations :)


  6. Just cuz I can leave a comment, I'm going to.

    CONGRATS!


  7. Unknown Says:

    Wow! That is excellent news! Congrats x a million!


  8. dellgirl Says:

    Congratulations, this is great!!!

    Thought that I’d stop by and say “Hello”, wishing you a Great Sunday!
    Enjoy the rest of this weekend.


  9. Oh man! Congrats! What GREAT news! I wish you great things my friend. And hey who knows, maybe I'll be next! :)


  10. Amy Platon Says:

    Well, yippee and Yahoo! I hope your publishing dreams all come true!


  11. Congrats! What a great way to begin the new year! Looking forward to hearing more about your run up to publication. :)


  12. Jen Says:

    Congratulations! That's awesome!


  13. Keri Says:

    Congrats! For now I can only dream of having a literary agent. I'm not really in the space to start looking but OH it is such an exciting prospect. I must scramble off to write write write. =D